Thera Med based in Sandton, Gauteng is an established provider of quality products for therapy, fitness and rehabilitation since 1991.
- Thera Med was founded in 1992, as a means of giving South African physiotherapists access to a wider range of equipment and products.
- Starting with Thera Band, we soon became the South African agents for Italy’s Ledraplastic, a global leader in the design and manufacture of Gymnic balls as well as many other products for physiotherapy, pilates, biokinetics and general fitness, including our own Fitband range.
- To date, Thera Med remains the exclusive agency in Southern Africa for both the Gymnic brand, as well as the latest precision therapeutic devices from the USA’s Mettler Electronics Corporation.
- Alongside an array of imported products, Thera Med offers locally-produced pilates and rehabilitation equipment manufactured to our exacting standards.
- As well as stocking books and DVD’s authored by global leaders in the fitness community, we offer several courses annually as a means of refreshing and enhancing your knowledge on how to keep your clients fit and active.
- Our reputation for service and, most importantly, after-sales service is something we value highly and for this, we are most grateful to both our established and new clients.
- Distribution Country-Wide and abroad.