Dr Schoeman is an Educational Psychologist in private practice in Vanderbijlpark who provides a wide range of psychological services.
Dr Schoeman is a Registered/Licensed Educational psychologist in the Vaal triangle, Gauteng, South Africa. She provides a wide range of Psychological services to promote healing, emotional well-being and general wellness. Counselling, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy are offered as well as assessments for aptitude, interest, career and subject choices. Emotional therapy for kids include play therapy and behavior therapy. Educational assessments include intelligence (IQ), dyslexia, concentration (ADD and ADHD) and school readiness. Dr Schoeman enjoys working with people of all nationalities, races and ages.
Dr Schoeman's practice is situated in Vanderbijlpark next to the One Way Community Church close to the Vaal Mall. She practices in association with Dr Kobus Scholtemeyer, also an Educational Psychologist (Ph.D Clinical Hypnosis).
Serving mainly the Vaal Triangle and Meyerton, but also the larger Free State region including: Parys, Vredefort, Vrede, Memel, Villiers, Koppies, Kroonstad, Bethlehem, Heilbron, Frankfort, Balfour, Heidelberg, Nigel, Randfontein, Fochville and Carletonville.
Understand yourself better
Take control of your life, transform yourself and your life, give meaning to your life and most of all enjoy your journey to wellness by acknowledging the six basic needs we all share - that motivate and drive all human behavior.
Let me help you understand your own and others' needs and create new patterns that lead to lasting fulfillment:
Needs of the Personality
* Certainty/Comfort: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
* Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change and new challenges
* Significance: feeling unique, wanted, important, or needed
* Love/Connection: a strong feeling of closeness or connectedness with someone or something
Needs of the Spirit
* Growth: Spiritual, emotional and intellectual development, an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding
* Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to, protecting and supporting others
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO
Please login to view all listing details!